My JUNE 2015 dream prophesied the 2016 election of Donald Trump and much more concerning his presidency.
If I’m applying the dream correctly, the implications for this time are momentous.
By Pastor Lyn Squire Burg
In the first scene, I was in a basement or secret place. Darkness dominated the room except for a spot-lighted dark wooden coffin.
Draped in an American Flag, the coffin spoke of death and seemed ominous… as if it was extraordinarily important.
I immediately asked the Lord who was in the coffin, and sensed that I would soon be given that information.
Suddenly I found myself in an elevator with Melania Trump. We were going up… way up to the top floor of a tower.
I knew in the dream that we were going to where Donald Trump resided. The elevator took us to the top floor. Nothing was said. She exited, and the scene ended.
Melania taking the elevator to the top-floor seemed to symbolize her husband’s overcoming all the competitors for president, and secondarily was depicted similarly to their coming down the escalator to announce his candidacy.
Next, as if a detective or sniper, I found myself in an adjacent building looking through the window to Trump’s suite. I wasn’t using binoculars, but could see just that clearly.
From my vantage point, Donald Trump was near the center of the room, but to the right.
A number of people were standing in front of the bar to the left of him, and a few on the right.
There were no chairs. Everyone was standing except Mr. Trump. He was in a wheelchair!
Without delay, a fist fight broke out as a man to the left attacked him. He fought back, but it was difficult since he was handicapped.
This disturbed me in the dream. It wasn’t fair! A handicapped man in a wheelchair fighting off an adversary?
It seemed as if this went on for a while until finally‒ and supernaturally‒ some large arms gently lifted him out of the wheelchair and caused him to stand.
I knew he was no longer handicapped, and would be functioning at full capacity from then on.
Back in the secret room, I revisited the coffin. “Who died?” I wondered in the dream. “Would Donald Trump be elected and assassinated?”
I knew in the dream, BTW, [just like I knew in real life] that Donald Trump would be our next President.
I had already experienced several prophetic dreams that June revealing that Trump would be elected our 45th president, and that my own success would depend on emulating one characteristic of his in particular.
Now, as I look back, God couldn’t have been more spot-on in directing me to duplicate Trump’s “bold leadership.” Bold leaders, of course, are either loved or loathed immensely. And that’s Trump!
But would he be assassinated? I quickly got the sense that the UNITED STATES ITSELF was in the coffin! That it’s very future was in jeopardy! That unless something changed drastically, our nation was on a course taking us to destruction… that Donald J Trump was sent to facilitate a major course correction!
1. The dream prophesied Donald Trump’s 2016 election the very month he announced his candidacy in the Republican primary race.
2. The dream prophesied that our nation was or would be in dire peril and would no longer exist as founded unless something changed.
3. The dream depicted the coming fight for Donald Trump… in the first term we saw Russian conspiracy investigation, the impeachment etc. etc.
4. The dream pictured Trump being handicapped. This may have been fulfilled through a hostile mainstream media; never-Trumper’s, and a Democratically-controlled congress. AND/OR it may have been fulfilled after Nov 3, 2020.
5. The dream prophesied a time when Trump would no-longer be handicapped and/or stand or stand up. Another dream of mine, on Oct 3, 2020, depicted an interruption in Trump’s presidency by the swearing in of a “vice-president.” (2021 NOTE) This was partially fulfilled on Jan. 20, 2021.
Let’s watch and see how close I am on the interpretation and application of the dream.
Remember: Each of us hears from God, and each of us knows our own state of affairs. Dreamers are intended to make the best interpreters of their own dreams as they grow in understanding of the parabolic language of God.
I’m not you, but that’s my view!