Objects, items, and implements are great dream symbolism elements since there are unlimited possibilities which may bring clear revelation. The difficulty with objects is that the dreamer may have to discern which ones are details and which are to be ignored.
Words, Doctrines — good or bad
Power by the word of God
Power, spiritual authority, whether good or bad
Spiritual ammunition, power
Curses or demonic attack
Communication, speaking, marketing, persuading, preaching
Don’t miss this message
If the caller is unknown, this may represent an angelic visitation
Loss or gain of favor
Indicates the value of something
French currency has symbolized Heaven’s currency
Future favor or disfavor
Favor or disfavor
Identity, hidden thoughts, purpose
Like wallet but larger, life issues
Concerning communication or the need for thinking something through
Concerning personal things like wallet
Literally: utilize the computer or internet
Can involve security issues
Baggage, weights, burdens, wounds we hold on to or let go of
Covenant relationship if on the wedding finger
1. Diamonds, when they are in a wedding ring, may symbolize a commitment or partnership. An engagement diamond, then, would represent a pending or coming commitment or partnership. In these cases the message within the diamond is related to a “marriage” so to speak, something the dreamer is currently tied to. And it’s more likely to be about a job or something you are currently involved with or committed to than an actual marriage.
2. Diamonds in dreams may symbolize human beings. We are often said to be “diamonds in the rough”!
Within the scripture, diamonds are referred to as precious stones (Exodus 28:18; Exodus 39:11; Ezekiel 28:13), and included on the garments of the Old Testament priests and of Satan prior to his rebellion in heaven. More significantly, God sees his children as precious as mentioned in Psalm 139:17. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
3. Putting those two together, a diamond on a wedding ring may represent a commitment connected to a particular person (or persons if there is more than one).
4. Diamonds as with other kinds of jewelry may be taken to mean an adornment, something not essential but enhancing. Perhaps a spiritual gift, depending on the context.
5. And of course diamonds can be literal rather than symbolic.
Kingdom of Heaven
Valuable result from great agitation
Need for focus on the reason for the work of Christ on the cross
Something needs to be held or held together (like lips)
Concerning something to be removed, shut, or stopped quickly
Concerning casting something out (like fishing) and waiting (up in the air) its return/catch
Something to ease a fall
Expect to be taught something through an experience