Weekly Dream Pool- Interpretation Recipient #1
THE DREAM- Well, a few years back I dreamt or had a vision of a beautiful blanket half was pink and next to it was light blue with a White-colored number one straight down the middle. Everything was so perfect because the colors did not overlap and the number was straight in the middle. There was a nice feeling and bright light.
I have been celibate for several years in wait for my God-given husband and praying for God’s His timing to be done.
What do you think it means?
I can just see God smiling as He sent this one!
The background information you included appears to be absolutely relevant, and therefore, quite helpful!
The dream surely does seem to be addressing your commitment to celibacy as you hope for a God-ordained husband and child.
This helps us not only suggest a general interpretation, but an application, which allows us to discover the message hidden in the dream… that is, the specific interpretation.
Let’s go over the dream element symbolism.
DREAM ELEMENTS- beautiful, blanket, pink, blue
• The blanket most likely represents a baby or something you will birth..
• The pink and blue color seems to identify that this issue is about your womb and what can come from it, whether a literal birth of a child OR the birth of something new which could be described as a strong faith and communion with God.
The first option seems more likely given the circumstances and some other elements in the dream.
DREAM ELEMENTS- nice feeling, bright light
The nice feeling and bright light indicate that this dream is not only FROM GOD, but about something that’s is pleasing to Him, possibly something associated with joy.
God is pleased with your decision to save yourself for your coming beloved, because you have shown both obedience to His Word and faith that He will come through for you.
DREAM ELEMENTS- white, number 1, perfection
Now to the critical, yet mysterious number one. That the number is white is significant.
Since other elements are positive, rather than negative, the symbolism of the color white is interpreted in the positive rather than the negative sense.
• White, taken in the negative sense, depicts false purity. But taken positively, symbolizes goodness and purity. So, the number is good in this dream.
• The number one (1) is actually one of the most difficult numbers to interpret, because it can symbolize a variety of things. So, let’s get back to that after making sense of all the other elements.
• It is interesting that your focus was on how perfect everything was. This is like the cherry on the top of an ice cream Sunday, yet it’s vital to the interpretation.
At this point, the message cloaked in symbolism, may be coming together for you, but let me spell it out.
Sometimes the Holy Spirit uses word-play. In this case, we simply put two elements together─ one functioning as an adjective, one a noun.
What I’m seeing is this:
God is pleased with your obedience and faith in the area of celibacy, and will be rewarding it. The perfect one you are hoping for is on the way! God is speaking a perfect scenario through the perfect scene. It appears that both of your desires will be fulfilled.
Let me caution you, however, that if this is the correct “specific interpretation”, you surely have gotten other prophetic communication or dreams as well.
We must remember that one dream rarely contains confirmation within itself. Be sure to put this together with other prophetic signs you have been given.
God sends dreams that apply to the next week, next year, or to years in the future. It’s not always easy to tell which. If this prophetic dream hasn’t been fulfilled, keep your hopes up!
Remember: Each of us hears from God, and each of us knows our own state of affairs. Dreamers are intended to make the best interpreters of their own dreams as they grow in understanding of the parabolic language of God.
I’m not you, but that’s my view!