Objects, items, and implements are great dream symbolism elements since there are unlimited possibilities which may bring clear revelation. The difficulty with objects is that the dreamer may have to discern which ones are details and which are to be ignored.
1. Words— good or bad
In the bad sense, “cutting remarks”
2. Having to do with cutting, such as “cutting something out”
Power by the word of God
1. Power and authority over something or someone
2. Spiritual authority, whether good or bad
Spiritual ammunition, power
Curses or demonic attack
MONEY-RELATED OR VALUABLES
Loss or gain of favor
Indicates the value of something
French currency has symbolized Heaven’s currency
Future favor or disfavor
Favor or disfavor
Identity, hidden thoughts, purpose
Like wallet but larger, life issues
Can be Spiritual Gifts
Or can be something that adorns a person or embellishes something in a positive way
Covenant relationship if on the wedding finger
1. Diamonds, when they are in a wedding ring, may symbolize a commitment or partnership. An engagement diamond, then, would represent a pending or coming commitment or partnership. In these cases the message within the diamond is related to a “marriage” so to speak, something the dreamer is currently tied to. And it’s more likely to be about a job or ministry or something you are currently involved with or committed to than an actual marriage.
2. Diamonds in dreams may symbolize human beings. We are often said to be “diamonds in the rough”!
Within the scripture, diamonds are referred to as precious stones (Exodus 28:18; Exodus 39:11; Ezekiel 28:13), and included on the garments of the Old Testament priests and of Satan prior to his rebellion in heaven. More significantly, God sees his children as precious as mentioned in Psalm 139:17. How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
3. Putting those two together, a diamond on a wedding ring may represent a commitment connected to a particular person (or persons if there is more than one).
4. Diamonds can be literal rather than symbolic whether attached to a ring or not.
5. Diamonds, as with other kinds of jewelry, may be taken to mean an adornment, something not essential but enhancing. Spiritual gifts cam be represented as jewels or jewelry in dreams, depending on the context, but rarely diamonds.
Kingdom of Heaven
Valuable result from great agitation
Need for focus on the reason for the work of Christ on the cross
Red-Ribbon- this indicates a good job, but less than its potential. One dreamer received a red-ribbon and was mad at the judge. In this case, God was encouraging the dreamer to be open-minded because a better idea was available.
White-Ribbon- this shows participation, but little effort. Since God tends to bring encouragement rather than discouragement, don’t expect to see this symbol in a dream from God.
Champion-Ribbon- this award in a dream suggests that this is the best, the top. This dream element is confirmation. Stick with what you are doing.
Reserve-Champion Ribbon- God is encouraging the one awarded this ribbon that this idea or project is second-best, and perhaps to seek a better one, because there is one, and He is faithful to provide it.
Something needs to be held or held together (like lips)
Don’t miss this message
If the caller is unknown, this may represent an angelic visitation
Concerning communication or the need for thinking something through
Concerning personal things like wallet
Literally: utilize the computer or internet
Can involve security issues
In antiquity, drums were a primary means of communication, perhaps, from one tribe or village to another. Therefore, playing a drum or a set of drums in dreams most likely speaks of communication… speaking, marketing, persuading, preaching, etc.
Even if the dreamer is a drummer in real life, the dream is most likely about communication, and may provide instructive detail.
A drum set in the distance may bring encouragement by showing that they at least are in the room.
Someone else playing your drum set reveals that the dreamer needs to take authority of some communication.
A teacher, for instance, reported receiving dreams that a simple set would do, that less pieces were better.
One dreamer conveyed a dream of a pianist judge and the ruling in the court. The dreamer was undergoing a struggle for a mortgage approval. The pianist symbolism made clear the situation the dream was speaking of… elaborate because it was so involved and taking so long.
Playing piano can also symbolize BEAUTY because there is both melody and harmony. This may be speaking of speech or presentation, but can be speaking of another kind of beauty, for there are many ways beauty presents itself and through any of our senses.
A piano may, of course, be rather literal in a dream, symbolizing music. One dreamer moved into a house with a golden grand piano. The person changed churches and the music there was optimal for that dreamer who joined the praise team.
Another dreamer dreamed she must give up her keyboard and was instructed that she was not to take it with her to college, but rather, to give it to a woman who already had one. This dream prophesied that as the dreamer moved into a new (and higher learning) ministry experience, she was literally to supply a keyboard to the ministry, so the keyboardist wouldn’t have to keep bringing on in each week.
Concerning casting something out (like fishing) and waiting (up in the air) its return/catch
Something to ease a fall
Concerning something to be removed, shut, or stopped quickly
Baggage, weights, burdens, wounds we hold on to or let go of
Expect to be taught something through an experience