COMING AUGUST 7, 2020
This post is to announce a new course-series soon to be posted.
We have been working hard for months to bring you further dream interpretation training to boost your skills to a significantly new level and help you minister accurately to others.
This course-series was initially designed for those who have taken 15 Keys to Interpretation for Prophetic Dreamers.
However, it’s clear that EITHER COURSE could be taken first, but BOTH are highly recommended for dreamers serious about making sense of their dreams, and the dreams of others. The below description summarizes the course.
88 EXERCISES ─ 70 PRINCIPLES
This 2-course-series was crafted to provide you with a fast-track bringing your interpretation skills to a whole new level.
For the past 20 years, we’ve learned more about making sense of dreams through the school of the Holy Spirit than any other training.
Having interpreted tens-of-thousands of dreams─ and received feedback─ we KNOW our methods work.
And our goal is to transfer as much of that as possible to you, so in making sense of your dreams, you can be more and more blessed.
You will scrutinize 12 dreams through 88 exercises in order to learn HOW TO THINK when it comes to understanding God-given dreams.
Additionally, over the course of these dreams and exercises, 70 dream interpretation principles are presented which directly apply to the individual exercises.
These principles provide guidance on both dream interpretation and dream interpretation ministry, so ministers… this is for you.
SOCRATIC TEACHING METHOD
As you will see in the first course, dream interpretation is both an ART and a SCIENCE. This series focuses on the SCIENCE aspect. Additionally, I’ve factored in that we learn better through “experience” than we do by being lectured. That’s why I use a version of the Socratic method. It’s a short-cut, if you will.
We start by presenting a dream, and asking you a series of questions about it. Out the gate, you’re not expected to get the exercises all right, or even half of them right. Instead, when you finish the exercise series, you go directly to a VIDEO LESSON where the exercises are “sorted out.”
After watching that, in order to reinforce what you’ve learned, you’ll see the exercises once again offered in several “quizzes.” This time you can get them all correct. Referring to your notes is acceptable, but testing yourself is better because you can take the quizzes until you get 100%.
88 Decoding Exercises is intended to boost the skills you’ve already built. If you’ve taken 15 Keys to Interpretation for Prophetic Dreamers, you’ll be building on that foundation. If not, when you DO take it, some things presented here will make more sense.
COURSE SERIES STRUCTURE
• 88 INTERPRETATION CHALLENGES centered around 12 dreams
• 2 OPPORTUNITIES to be PERSONALLY MENTORED by the Instructor via interpretation ASSIGNMENTS
• 86 EXERCISES with interpretation challenges administered through 32 AUTO-SCORED QUIZZES
• DREAM-CONNECTED EXERCISES are followed by INSTRUCTOR VIDEO DISCUSSIONS
• 5 opportunities to compose your own interpretations and COMPARE them to previous student interpretations
• 5 FORUM TOPICS— chat with others by briefly responding to a relevant question
• LEARN BY DOING APPROACH (Socratic Method)— test your perceptiveness, common sense, and thinking skills BEFORE video explanation lessons
• Unlimited Quiz/Exercise Retakes
• Certifications and Awards
COURSE SERIES CONTENT
• INSTRUCTOR MENTORING for 2 interpretations that you submit
• Over 6 Hours of video teaching by the instructor
• Main Focus— the dream interpretation process
• Zeros in on the “science” aspect of dream interpretation
• Centers around the step-by-step dissection of dreams
• INSTRUCTOR DISCUSSION VIDEOS for each of the 12 dreams and all 88 interpretation challenges
• 70 INTERPRETATION PRINCIPLES presented within the contexts of specific dream exercises
• Power-point-based instruction
• Unique and exclusive content