Over the last 15 years, we have logged, examined, decoded, categorized, and reviewed around 5000 dreams. Almost without exception, we either personally experienced the aftermath, watched family members live through the outcomes, or collected feedback from dreams received by friends and strangers alike.
Enjoy a list of a few abbreviated prophetic dream testimonies. Below are few examples demonstrating the supernatural prophetic potential of understanding your dreams:
MARRIAGE, CHILDREN, DEATH
• One day last January, when I was babysitting my 4-year-old granddaughter, she asked what I was doing. When I told her that I was writing down last night’s dream, she shared with me that she had just dreamed of a bunny hugging her. SWEET! I knew that meant that my daughter was or soon would be pregnant! What I forgot to factor in at the time was that bunnies symbolize multiplication, not addition. Of course! It was twins!
• And to continue the twin story, I had advance notice through a dream the night before an emergency 7-week early delivery, that she would birth all would be alive and well for the political convention the next week.
• I had repeated visions of a comet (years later, our first grandchild was named Hailey).
• A best friend of one of our daughters dreamed that her coming baby would be heavy (Hailey was diagnosed at age three with Williams Syndrome).
• A family dream revealed that our youngest daughter’s boyfriend should be received with open arms (this removed any skepticism since they were 2000 miles away, and we obeyed and welcomed him into the family). Additional prophesy and dreams indicated that she would suffer a sudden and massive loss and need healing concerning hope (just 1 month after we embraced the young man, he was instantaneously killed in a motorcycle accident).
• A dream revealed that my father, who lived across the country, would have only precious moments left after his 88th birthday (I was by his side when he died 11 days following the celebration).
• A dream revealed that only 1 of our 5 children would attend that birthday celebration (true, but regretful).
• Within 24 hours of meeting a girl my son had just started dating, a dream revealed that he would marry her (he did).
BUSINESS, CAREERS, HOUSING
• A vision revealed that our oldest daughter’s career would be backstage (she became a talent agent).
• A night vision revealed to me that music would later birth from a particular room in our home and would go international (years later, our youngest son, Taylor Franklyn, began playing piano without lessons and set up a studio in that room where he wrote and produced music. He has been signed by a record label, has released an album, and is known internationally).
• Family dreams exposed literal floor-plan components of our next home– kitchen, sun-room, office, bathrooms, pool, stairs, etc., as well as details concerning the victory in obtaining it, its challenges, and its purpose (the series of dreams were accurate and provided us significant insight as we entered, lived in, and exited this home).
• When were had a short time-frame to find our next home, dreams again showed us the way pointing to Sheridan Street, a lake, the edge of something, and a parade (the home is 4 blocks from the street, 1 block from a lake and a parade of thousands passes by it for an annual event at the lake).
• A dream revealed that a Brian would enter my oldest son’s life (he found a job the next day and his boss was Brian).
• A dream revealed that a later boss was a thief with a large bag of other’s wallets (the man was banned from doing business in multiple states by a Securities and Exchange Commission and a State Supreme Court).
• A dream revealed that a particular real estate client was just spinning Frank around and wasting his time (no fruit came from that association).
• A dream revealed specific business strategies concerning technology (Frank let go of old marketing methods and embraced today’s opportunities).
• A dream revealed that a specific business plan would be delayed due to the need to untangle something (Frank remained patient as a series of technological problems delayed moving forward).
• Family dreams and prophetic words revealed that income was being blocked due to naïve participation in well-witching on our mountain property, and that this would be loosed around Halloween (an article was written in the local newspaper, the curse was broken, a closing occurred the last week of October).
• Dreams and prophetic words revealed that a season of chaos was coming in our business, that the Lord was going to orchestrate a complete wiping away in our lives, that we would be starting over, and that we would eventually prosper again (this season lasted years but was tolerable as we knew God was working out his purposes and will in our lives).
• Prior to the 2000 US election hanging-chad controversy, I had an open vision that George W. Bush would take his place behind the Presidential podium (history tells the tale).
• I dreamed of a fascinating woman named Sarah who was associated with an older, less fascinating brother (this was the night before Sarah Palin was announced as a running mate for John McCain).
PROTECTION & STRATEGY
• Family dreams, prophesies, and manifestations have consistently provided insight into the spiritual attacks and battles that we were or would be engaged in on behalf od ourselves, family, and others. We’ve received a myriad of messages in dreams (too many to even begin noting here). To summarize, God uses analogies such as– boarding up our house from bad men, skin blown off the enemy to reveal Satan himself, gaping wounds, space travel, black tornadoes, giant flies and bees, a black panther, snakes, bombs, teeth falling out, police, judges, terrifying car or airplane rides, etc. These all proved to be accurate messages, but not always with the best outcome since we are still growing in recognizing the applications of these prophesies, avoiding the traps, proceeding prayerfully, and remaining under God’s protection through humility, faith, and obedience. God has also been faithful to provide needed rebuke and correction of wrong attitudes and choices.
• A married daughter, when visiting our home, dreamed she was boarding a school bus (she and her husband shortly became youth leaders in).
• I dreamed that a church where Frank and I served as board members was actually a den of thieves (we later discovered a pattern of embezzlement by the treasurer).
• I dreamed that my pastor’s wife ushered me before a man before I realized I was half naked (a traveling prophet came the next service and picked me out of the congregation to accurately prophesy over).
• A dream revealed that we were called to join a church associated with a locomotive going the right direction, and that this church would be found through the computer (a drumming ad on Craigslist drew us to an African-American church where were enjoyed serving on the praise team, taught Sunday school, and started a dream team. Their web site turned out to utilize a locomotive as a logo).
• While directing an improvisation drama ministry, I was led one Sunday morning to produce a “Laundry Room Decision” (after we performed, the pastor began reading the passage he had selected for his sermon, “Come let us reason together, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be white as snow.” Isaiah 1:18, the same verse we used in the improvisation).
• I dreamed that a co-pastor’s plans were not of God and that God would not prosper him. Later I dreamed that God would be pulling down the pants of the senior pastor in the same church (we left the church as did God’s blessing, and 4 months later it suddenly shut down).
• A dream depicting a pastor as a midwife led us to a church where our leadership was welcomed. After 16 months of teaching a class on the prophetic, two dreams confirmed the spirit beneath the church- that of a pig in sheep’s clothing! Yikes, out of there!