THE DREAM- I was walking home in the day because I needed to talk to the carpenter to let him know that I was the home owner and had a say in how the newly renovated rooms were to look.
I saw him outside but then the dream shifted to night as I approached my door, and I saw a boy who I understood to be a friend of my 12yo son who was about to allow a big snake to go back into the house and I said “don’t let it back in” and he didn’t want anything to do with the snake so I had to take care of it.
I think he told me the snake came up through a crack in the foundation inside the house. The snake slithered away under the house and I went in the house where my son and some friends were and I thought I needed to close the door so the snake didn’t come back in but when I closed the door, there was a big hole at the the base of the door so I knew it would get back in.
So I grabbed a shopping cart to help sure up the door but that was full of holes just like a grocery cart and I thought to myself, surely the snake is coming back in and sure enough it did and then suddenly it launched an attack on my throat and just before it did, wings flapped out of its neck and shocked me.
I was watching myself at the same time and saw the snake attack but then it never made contact and the dream changed to me seeking the carpenter again. When I walked through the house, the rooms to be renovated weren’t there and I was outside instead. It was day again and I started coming the neighborhood looking for the carpenter.
INTERPRETIVE COMMENTS- This dream is about a situation you are concerned about losing control of. God is providing you insight into several of aspects of this.
1) Though it may not look like it, our Heavenly Father can handle this situation if you let Him. Turn over the control to Him. There is nothing too great for the power He holds, and nothing too small for the love He has for you. Let go so that He can manage this thing for you.
2) The Lord seems to be revealing in the dream that you can’t “buy” what you need; that it can only be given as a gift. Nothing you can “do” will rectify this situation. Galatians 2:8-10 comes to mind, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works [in response to His Grace], which God prepared in advance for us to do.” Give up your attempt to control this and let Him handle it. He is building something through this.
3) Right now the enemy has legal grounds to attack you. Satan cannot harm you if you remove these grounds. This only impurity shown in the dream is a lack of faith that God can and will handle this if you let him. We all find ourselves in this situation from time to time. We all forget we can trust Him with our situations. Repentance is the key; simply agree with God applying I John 1:9. The devil has to go then. Tell him to.
4) The dream also reveals that the forces of darkness have in mind to take this thing to a higher level, bringing something against you to surprise and alarm you, but if you take care of business with God, this can be thwarted.
5) We would suggest that taking care of this spiritual business will have the effect of freeing you and changing your perspective as you no longer see this issue as your problem to solve, but Gods. We see you smiling and drawing closer to the FAITHFUL ONE.
After entering your dream-life, we feel a special bond with you and we treasure your detailed initial FEEDBACK.